Baja Divide - Day 7 • Vicente Guerrero to Venustiano Carranza (Santa María)
Baja Divide - Day 7 January 1, 2025 Vicente Guerrero to Venustiano Carranza (Santa María) - 41 Miles Start 7:49 AM Finish 2:37 PM Total Duration 6:48 Moving Time 5:08 Stopped Time 1:40 Ascent 1,951’ Descent 2,030’ Tour Total 309 Miles Details at: https://ridewithgps.com/trips/245501154 I slept soundly in Room 11 at the Hotel San Martín in Vicente Guerrero. Instead of going out for dinner, I called it an early night, heading to bed shortly after 9 PM, having wished my friends and family on the East Coast a Happy New Year. This morning began with a chilly 52° and heavy fog. Before setting off, I grabbed a coffee and pastry from the reception area. I wore my full kit, which by now was in desperate need of laundering. Last night, I had done some additional patchwork on my pants using duct tape and thread. Visibility on the road was poor, and nothing in town was open. The route quickly diverged from the highway, leading me onto dirt tracks through fields. The fog was so thick I could barely...
Comments
Post a Comment